Findmypast.co.uk is giving you 40 free credits worth £5 to start your family tree, when you make a purchase from Historic Newspapers before 31st December 2013. To start your journey into family history, simply place an order to receive a voucher and claim your free credits before 15 January 2014.
Trace your family tree for free
Ever wondered who your ancestors were, what they did for a living, what their lives were like? Now you can find out with leading family history website findmypast.co.uk. Discover your ancestors in millions of records dating right back to Tudor times, including local British newspapers, birth, marriage and death indexes, census, military, parish and crime records. There are over 1.5 billion family history records at findmypast.co.uk covering the UK, Ireland, the United States, Australia and New Zealand. It’s free to search these records, and with your free credits you’ll be able to view, save and print high-quality scans of original historical documents featuring your own ancestors!
- British owned family history website based in the UK
- Easy-to-search, user-friendly website with a reputation for accuracy and high quality records
- Founded 10 years ago
- First company in the world to digitise the complete England & Wales birth, marriage and death indexes
- Received the Queen’s Award for Innovation in 2007
- Trusted partner of choice to leading archives and record offices including The National Archives, the Royal Archives, the British Library, the Society of Genealogists and the Federation of Family History Societies
- Millions of records not available elsewhere, including the largest online collection of British local newspapers dating back to 1710 and the largest online collection of parish records dating back to 1538, Merchant Seamen records, British Army Service records, Royal Household staff records