Boxing Newspaper Books
- Relive the championship fights of the last 100 years
- Personalise with the recipients Name and a Message on the title page
- You can also gold emboss the recipients Name on the front cover
- Beautiful handmade book, 38 x 31cm
Read news reports all about the exhilarating and extraordinary championship fights of the last 100 years and learn about some of the greatest boxers ever, with this beautiful handmade Leatherette Book, in which all of the greatest fights and boxing moments from the early 20th century are captured.
The perfect momentum for boxing fans, theyll relive the excitement and unforgettable championship fights of the last 100 years. Reports include the greatest boxers and their moments of glory from Jack Johnsons heavyweight fight in 1910 to legends of the past such as, Joe Louis, Marciano, Sugar Ray Robinson and Liston. No boxing book would be complete without Clay/Ali, Frazer, Foreman, and of more recent years Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield and many, many more!
A fascinating book, your favourite boxing buff will relive a century of boxing history through the newspaper stories written by reporters who were present at the fights at the time.
Go on; bestow your favourite boxing buff with this brilliant book.
Personalise Your Book
Add the recipient’s Name and a personal Message to the certificate label on the title page to create an exciting gift for your favourite rugby fan. As a nice finishing touch, you could gold emboss the lucky recipient’s Name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover – A simple but elegant brown leatherette cover with the option to upgrade and emboss your name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover (Colour Pages) – The same cover design as the above but with the added benefit of colour pages from 2006 onwards.
- Premium Black Leather Cover – A beautiful black leather cover, featuring colour print and gold embossing as standard, this deluxe cover option makes for a truly special gift