England Football History Book
- Packed with England's International Football teams history
- Add your recipient's Name and a Message on the title page
- Option to gold emboss the recipient's Name on the front cover
- Beautifully bound hardback book, 38 x 31cm
- Updated every year
Personalised England Football History Book - Gift Details
Our gorgeous personalised leatherette England Football Book captures the highs and the hopes of over a century of England International Football.
Beginning with coverage of England’s 1-0 win over Scotland in 1905, this book records a magnificent history of great games and titles through the decades of the 20th and 21st century.
Experience again the early games against all the home international sides and the tension and excitement of the pre-war matches in the 1930s against Germany, Italy, Austria and even a ‘Rest of Europe’ side where England triumphed 3-0 in 1938. Coverage continues after the war including England’s entry into the World Cup in Switzerland in 1954 and all the main stories from the World Cup since, including of course 1966. All the main international tournaments and games are covered right up to the recent past including the classic encounters such as England’s 5-1 thrashing over Germany in Munich in 2001.
Personalise Your England Football History Book
You can choose to personalise your England International Football book with the recipient’s Name and a Message both of which will feature on the certificate on the title page. The recipient’s Name can also be gold embossed on the front cover.
Have they got just about every kind of England memorabilia, from scarves to hats? Then look no further than the personalised England football book, full to bursting with the historical and glorious wins of The Three Lions, from the early 20th century to recent past season. England’s glorious achievements are written about through news reports, by reporters who viewed the events at the time, making this personalised England book a truly one-off gift for a diehard fan. A great personalised England gift for any fan!
‘Tabloid’ in size, this 38 x 31cm personalised England International Football Book is beautifully bound in a choice of quality hardback covers:
- Premium Brown Leatherette Cover – A stylish brown leatherette cover, the book title is beautifully gold embossed to ensure this book stands out. This cover option also features a “Decorus Venatus” emblem, Latin for the beautiful game.
- Premium Brown Leatherette Cover – As above but also includes colour pages where available from recent coverage that make up 11% of the book.
- Luxury Leather Cover – Available in three vibrant colours; Red, Black and Blue, so you can choose a cover that best suits your team and tastes, making your gift really special and personal.