Formula 1 Newspaper Book
- Features newspaper articles and photos of the greatest F1 moments of all time
- Personalise with the recipients Name and a Message on the title page
- You can also gold emboss the recipients Name on the front cover
- Beautiful handmade book, 38 x 31cm
If there’s an avid F1 fanatic in your life, it’d be rude not to give them this beautiful handmade Leatherette Book, complete with the most thrilling F1 races of the past.
Your favourite motor head will relive the exciting and nerve-racking moments of F1 from 1958 as told in the newspapers of the time, including the triumphs and tragedies of Hawthorn, Clark and Senna. From champions such as Graham Hill, Stewart, Laud and Hunt, through to Mansell, Schumacker, Hamilton and Button, they’ll relive it all!
Read about the racing legends and their moments of glory, all through newspaper coverage written by reporters who were present at the races at the time. This book is a perfect personalised Formula One gift for a racing fan!
Personalise Your Book
Add the recipient’s Name and a personal Message to the certificate label on the title page to create an exciting gift for your favourite rugby fan. As a nice finishing touch, you could gold emboss the lucky recipient’s Name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover – A simple but elegant brown leatherette cover with the option to upgrade and emboss your name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover (Colour Pages) – The same cover design as the above but with the added benefit of colour pages from 2006 onwards.
- Premium Black Leather Cover – A beautiful black leather cover, featuring colour print and gold embossing as standard, this deluxe cover option makes for a truly special gift