Horse Racing Newspaper Book
- Discover the most exhilarating moments of the best horse races since the early 1900s
- Personalise with the recipients Name and a Message on the title page
- You can also gold emboss the recipients Name on the front cover
- Beautiful handmade book, 38 x 31cm
Know a racing fan or a keen equestrian? Now they can read about the greatest and most thrilling major races of the past, captured in this beautiful handmade Leatherette Book.
Experience again in newsprint, the invigorating moments of the best horse races from the 1904 Triple Crown to recent times, including the suffragette who threw herself in front of the Kings horse at the 1913 Derby, or how only two horses finished the 1928 Grand National. Read about unforgettable horses and stories, including the likes of Pretty Polly, Golden Miller, Nimbus, Mill Reef, and of course Red Rum, and Shergar.
Covering the best moments from the Triple Crown, Derby, Grand National, Gold Cup and George V1 race events. A must have for all horse racing lovers.
Read about the great horses, the legendary jockeys and their moments of glory, all through newspaper coverage written by reporters who were present at the races at the time.
Packed with a collection of newspaper articles spanning over a century of racing history, this book is a perfect personalised Horse Racing gift for a racing fan!
Personalise Your Book
Add the recipient’s Name and a personal Message to the certificate label on the title page to create an exciting gift for your favourite rugby fan. As a nice finishing touch, you could gold emboss the lucky recipient’s Name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover – A simple but elegant brown leatherette cover with the option to upgrade and emboss your name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover (Colour Pages) – The same cover design as the above but with the added benefit of colour pages from 2006 onwards.
- Premium Black Leather Cover – A beautiful black leather cover, featuring colour print and gold embossing as standard, this deluxe cover option makes for a truly special gift