Rugby League Book
- Relive all the glorious moments from every Rugby League Challenge Cup (from 1929 – present)
- Personalise with the recipients Name and a Message on the title page
- You can also gold emboss the recipients Name on the front cover
- Beautiful handmade book, measuring 38 x 31cm
Now you can read all about the history of the Rugby League Challenge Cup with this beautiful handmade newspaper book.
Inside are newspaper articles from every final – its the ultimate gift for any rugby fan. This superb personalised Rugby League Challenge Cup book compiles genuine newspaper coverage from every Cup Final, from 1929 to present day, creating a glorious tribute to this famous tournament.
For every team involved, this Rugby League tournament is a true test of team spirit, strength, fitness, and stamina and this unique gift book contains spectacular tries and tackles from every Challenge Cup final. The lucky recipient is sure to treasure this gift, and will be immersed in reading about some of the greatest Challenge Cup final moments, including the closely fought 1965 final between Hunslet and Wigan, which saw two men share the Lance Todd Trophy for the first and only time in history, James Leuluai’s crucial tries in the nail-biting 1985 final between Wigan and Hull, Martin Offiah’s length-of-the-field try in 1994 which helped lead Wigan to victory against Leeds and the 1996 record-breaking final which saw winners St Helen’s clock the highest score in a final (40 points) and runners up, Bradford, produce the highest score by a losing side (32 points).
A truly exclusive personalised gift, experience again each epic final through the articles written by reporters who were present at the games, and through the action-packed photographs snapped in the stadium, at the time each game was taking place. Rugby gifts don’t get much better than this newspaper book!
Personalise Your Book
Add the recipient’s Name and a personal Message to the certificate label on the title page to create an exciting gift for your favourite rugby fan. As a nice finishing touch, you could gold emboss the lucky recipient’s Name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover – A simple but elegant brown leatherette cover with the option to upgrade and emboss your name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover (Colour Pages) – The same cover design as the above but with the added benefit of colour pages from 2006 onwards.
- Premium Black Leather Cover – A beautiful black leather cover, featuring colour print and gold embossing as standard, this deluxe cover option makes for a truly special gift