The Open Golf Newspaper Book
- Read a historic newspaper story of The Open Golf Championship since the 1930s
- Personalise with the recipients Name and a Message on the title page
- You can also gold emboss the recipients Name on the front cover
- Beautiful handmade book, 38 x 31cm
This fabulous handmade Leatherette Book contains over 140 pages of top golfing stories covering the best moments of The Open Golf Championship from 1934. The book is written by reporters who witnessed the games and events as they unfolded and wrote the articles in a language of their time in an entertaining and informative newspaper style.
You can read about the golfing greats of the last 70 years from the 1934 Open winner Henry Cotton to legends such as Bobby Locke, Peter Thompson, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, Tom Watson, Tony Jacklin, Severiano Ballesteros, Nick Faldo, Greg Norman, Tiger Woods and many, many more!
Personalise Your Book
Add the recipient’s Name and a personal Message to the certificate label on the title page to create an exciting gift for your favourite rugby fan. As a nice finishing touch, you could gold emboss the lucky recipient’s Name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover – A simple but elegant brown leatherette cover with the option to upgrade and emboss your name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover (Colour Pages) – The same cover design as the above but with the added benefit of colour pages from 2006 onwards.
- Premium Black Leather Cover – A beautiful black leather cover, featuring colour print and gold embossing as standard, this deluxe cover option makes for a truly special gift