Wimbledon Tennis Newspaper Book
- Read all about Wimbledon Tennis sporting headlines since 1913
- Personalise with the recipients Name and a Message on the title page
- You can also gold emboss the recipients Name on the front cover
- Beautiful handmade book, 38 x 31cm
Relive the greatest Wimbledon Tennis Finals from the early 20th Century! After beating world number one Novak Djokovic in straight sets, in 2013, Andy Murray became the first Briton to win the Wimbledon men’s singles since 1936. Our Wimbledon Personalised Tennis Book encapsulates Murray’s hard-fought victory that has ended Britain’s 77-year wait for a men’s championship...
Relive the greatest tennis legend’s moments of glory, all through newspaper coverage written by reporters who were present at the games at the time since 1913.
Read about the tennis greats from the past and present as covered in the newspapers of the time. From Tony Wilding’s 4th Wimbledon win in 1913, Lacoste in the 1920s, Fred Perry’s win in 1934, Hoad and Gibson in the 50s, through to more modern greats such as Laver, Billie Jean King, Connors, Ashe, Evert, Borg, Navratilova, McEnroe, Becker, Graf, Sampras and many more.
The biggest and best of Tennis over the last century. It also includes Andy Murrays hard-fought victory over World No. 1 Novak Djokovic. This book is a must have for all Tennis lovers and a perfect personalised Tennis gift for a Wimbledon fan!
Personalise Your Book
Personalise the Wimbledon Tennis Book by featuring the recipient’s Name and a Message on the certificate on the title page. The recipient’s Name can also be gold embossed on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover – A simple but elegant brown leatherette cover with the option to upgrade and emboss your name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover (Colour Pages) – The same cover design as the above but with the added benefit of colour pages from 2006 onwards.
- Premium Black Leather Cover – A beautiful black leather cover, featuring colour print and gold embossing as standard, this deluxe cover option makes for a truly special gift