Ryder Cup Golf Newspaper Book
- Read all about historic Ryder Cup tournaments since the 1920s
- Personalise with the recipient's Name and a Message on the title page
- You can also gold emboss the recipient's Name on the front cover
- Beautiful handmade book, 38 x 31cm
If there’s a massive Ryder Cup fan in your life, this book makes the ultimate gift – this fascinating Golf Book includes newspaper coverage of every Ryder Cup Tournament from the very first event in 1927 to the most recent, as reported through the newspaper stories of the time.
This engrossing book includes articles about the golfing legends and their moments of glory, all of which were written by reporters who were present at the tournaments at the time. This book is a perfect personalised golf gift for a golfing fan!
Personalise Your Book
Add the recipient’s Name and a personal Message to the certificate label on the title page to create an exciting gift for your favourite rugby fan. As a nice finishing touch, you could gold emboss the lucky recipient’s Name on the front cover.
Perfect for any golf fan, these personalised Golf Books are ‘Tabloid’ size 38 x 31cm, and beautifully bound in a choice of quality hardback covers.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover – A simple but elegant brown leatherette cover with the option to upgrade and emboss your name on the front cover.
- Standard Brown Leatherette Cover (Colour Pages) – The same cover design as the above but with the added benefit of colour pages from 2006 onwards.
- Premium Black Leather Cover – A beautiful black leather cover, featuring colour print and gold embossing as standard, this deluxe cover option make for a truly special gift.