Select the location you would like to ship to:
The delivery times shown here are ESTIMATED times only, and your actual delivery date will be calculated during checkout.
This fabulous handmade Leatherette Book contains over 140 pages of top golfing stories covering the best moments of The Open Golf Championship from 1934. The book is written by reporters who witnessed the games and events as they unfolded and wrote the articles in a language of their time in an entertaining and informative newspaper style.
- Read a historic newspaper story of The Open Golf Championship since the 1930s
- Personalise with the recipient’s Name and a Message on the title page
- You can also gold emboss the recipient’s Name on the front cover
- Beautiful handmade book available in A4 and A3 editions
You can read about the golfing greats of the last 70 years from the 1934 Open winner Henry Cotton to legends such as Bobby Locke, Peter Thompson, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, Tom Watson, Tony Jacklin, Severiano Ballesteros, Nick Faldo, Greg Norman, Tiger Woods and many, many more!
Personalising Your Book
Add the recipient’s Name and a personal Message to the certificate label on the title page to create an exciting gift for your favourite rugby fan.As a nice finishing touch, you could gold emboss the lucky recipient’s Name on the front cover.
Golf Book Covers
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, all the editions include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound in the hardback cover you select, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- A4 Brown Leatherette Cover – The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for an additional sum of £5.
- A3 Brown Leatherette Cover – The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for an additional sum of £5.
- A3 Black Luxury Leather Cover – The recipient’s Name is embossed on the cover for FREE.