Select the location you would like to ship to:
The delivery times shown here are ESTIMATED times only, and your actual delivery date will be calculated during checkout.
The number one gift for tennis fans, take a look at Wimbledon history from 1913 to the present day. Now updated with the 2019 championships!, Novak Djokovic’s triumph at the Gentlemen’s Singles Championship against Roger Federer and Simona Halep’s victory over Serena Williams is detailed in full, with first-hand accounts of the games by reporters who witnessed the events unfold.
- Read all about Wimbledon Tennis sporting headlines since 1913
- Personalise with the recipient’s Name and a Message on the title page
- You can also gold emboss the recipient’s Name on the front cover
- Now updated with the latest 2019 Championships
- Beautiful handmade book available in A4 and A3 editions
With this edition, fans can relive the greatest Wimbledon Tennis Finals from the early 20th Century! Highlights include coverage of the most notorious players in tennis history. After beating world number one Novak Djokovic in straight sets, in 2013, Andy Murray became the first Briton to win the Wimbledon men’s singles since 1936. Our Wimbledon personalised tennis book encapsulates Murray’s hard-fought victory that has ended Britain’s 77-year wait for a men’s championship, with interviews and features from those present at the time.
The book reminisces more tennis greats from the past and present, from Tony Wilding’s 4th Wimbledon win in 1913, Lacoste in the 1920s, Fred Perry’s win in 1934, Hoad and Gibson in the 50s, through to more modern greats such as Laver, Billie Jean King, Connors, Ashe, Evert, Borg, Navratilova, McEnroe, Becker, Graf, Sampras and many more. It’s the perfect piece of tennis memorabilia the relive the biggest and best of the sport over the last century.
Personalising Your Book
Personalise the Wimbledon Tennis Book by featuring the recipient’s Name and a Message on the certificate on the title page. The recipient’s Name can also be gold embossed on the front cover.
Tennis Book Covers
Including the black and white original reprinted reports, all the editions include colour pages, where available (for articles from 2006 onwards). Each book is skilfully bound in the hardback cover you select, printed on the highest quality gsm paper:
- A4 Brown Leatherette Cover – The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for an additional sum of £5.
- A3 Brown Leatherette Cover – The recipient’s Name can be embossed on the cover for an additional sum of £5.
- A3 Black Luxury Leather Cover – The recipient’s Name is embossed on the cover for FREE.
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 reviews